Thursday, April 8, 2010

It's Finally Done

Well, it's finally come and went. Moving day was March 20th and while there were a LOT of emotional moments leading up to that day, there were very few on the actual move day. Quite a few friends along with my brother in law, nephew, aunt, and uncle helped get what I owned from a two bedroom apt. to a one bedroom apt. I wasn't sure it would work, but it did. And several friends gave me a "new" couch and recliner, diningroom suit, and bedroom suit. The Sunday School across the hall from the Nursery (at Church) gave me a brand new mattress as a housewarming gift. I've never had a brand NEW mattress! The blessings that occurred in just one week's time frame are unbelievable... there were 18 that I counted in just a few days or so!

Still unpacking boxes, but thanks to my cousin and a friend from church, quite a bit of it got unpacked and put in place. Just a few days ago several friends from church came over to mount my curio shelves and corner curios. I'm now getting back "into" life and living again since the move. Hopefully here soon I'll be back into writing the next book in the series, "The Heart Mended".

Say a prayer for me and the first book in the series, "The Heart's Desire". Here soon I plan on sending it to "The Writer's Edge" in hopes of getting it professionally published. Self-publishing is nice, and it gets the job done for the moment... but I'm not an agent or a promoter and have little free time to take it on. If it's what God is wanting to have happen, then things will fall into place with it, like it did with the moving!

Heading on to bed now. It's the first time I've been in bed before midnight in almost three weeks.

Have a great one!!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Dana

    I tried to email you my review of The Heart's Desire....but it got bounced back to me! Here is my review:

    http://therempels4.blogspot.com/2010/05/hearts-desire-book-review.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there Shirley!!....

    When I moved, my email addy changed... that's why I didn't get it. It's now:

    brieskate1016 at gmail.com (insert the "at" symbol for the words).

    Thanks for the fantastic review!!

    ReplyDelete