Thursday, February 18, 2010

And It Continues....

Got the word yesterday that it'll be 2 1/2 to 3 1/2 wks. before they'll have the apartment ready for me to come view and do the last little bit of paperwork. So the date is definitely narrowed down to one of two weekends. Either March 20th or March 27th. The 20th would be best for me, as the 27th is the local book fair. I've already ordered (and paid for) the books and the table for the fair and the roughly $300 isn't something I can "eat". So while I'm praying God's will, I'm hoping it's that He has the 20th in His will. We shall see!

As for now, any writing on the next book in the series (which I'm also working on as a "presentation" piece) has come to a sudden halt until at least after Easter. Each room, minus the bathroom, has little odds and ends that need to be packed to "complete" as much as possible until the actual move day. That means I'll be packing and getting things ready as much as possible between now and then. It also means I might be a little more quiet on this end, barring book reviews coming in, until I get moved into the new place. Once I have a set date, I'll be brief... posting the date... and then it'll be after the move before I get back up and going again. Getting excited!!

Have a great one!

1 comment:

  1. Oh what a job that is to move
    I would even hate to think of that after being in the same place here for 29 years
    Best of luck on your move

    ReplyDelete